- On July 14, the Union Minister Nitin Gadkari inaugurated and laid the foundation stone for Highway projects which will lay a new economic corridor in Haryana.
- The projects are worth over Rs. 20,000 crores.
Projects inaugurated by the Union Minister:
- The 4 lane Rohna/Hasangarh to Jhajjar section of NH 334B which is of 35.45 km and costs Rs. 1183 crore.
- The 70 km 4-lane of Punjab Haryana border to Jind Section of NH 71, it costs Rs. 857 crores.
- 2-lane with paved shoulders Jind-Karnal Highway of 85.36 km on NH 709 which costs Rs. 200 crore.
Projects for foundation stone laying include:
- The 227 km 6-lane access controlled Greenfield expressway from Ismailpur to Narnaul on NH 152D in 8 packages costing Rs 8650 crore,
- The 46 km 4-lane Gurugram Pataudi-Rewari section of NH 352W costing Rs 1524 crore,
- The 14.4 km 4-lane Rewari Byepass costing Rs 928 crore, the 30.45 km 4-lane Rewari-Ateli Mandi section of NH 11 costing Rs 1057 crore,
- The 40.8 km 6-lane Narnaul Byepass on NH 148B, NH 11 and Narnaul to Ateli Mandi section of NH 11 costing Rs 1380 crore,
- The 40.6 km 4-lane Jind-Gohana (Pkg 1, Greenfield alignment) of NH 352A costing Rs 1207 crore, the 38.23 km 4-lane Gohana-Sonipat section of NH 352A costing Rs 1502 crore,
- The 40.47 km 4-lane UP-Haryana Border to Roha on NH 334B costing Rs 1509 crore.